Terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions – Online Shop Natural Home Decor Products Onlineshop GmbH, Bänschstr. 68, 10247 Berlin (home on earth)
NHDP – Natural Home Decor Products Onlineshop GmbH
Sec. 1 Applicability, Contract Language
(1) The following general Terms and Conditions (GTC) apply to all contracts concluded between you and us, the company NHDP – Natural Home Decor Products Online Shop GmbH, Bänschstr. 68, 10247 Berlin via this online shop www.homeonearth-online.com.
(2) The exclusive language available for the conclusion of the contract shall be German. Translations of these GTC to other languages are for information only. In the event of contradictions between the German text and the translations, the German text shall prevail.
Sec. 2 Payment and Delivery Conditions
- The purchase price is due immediately after placing the order. The payment of the goods can be made via Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, Klarna SOFORT, Klarna Rechnung, Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal, Paypal Express Checkout and advance payment.
- We deliver the goods pursuant to the agreements made. Shipping costs are listed in the sub-website “Shipping costs” and are billed separately. At a purchase price of 150,00 € we deliver the goods free of shipping costs inside Germany.
Sec. 3 Conclusion of contract
(1) The presentation of the products and services in our online shop does not constitute a legally binding offer, but merely an invitation to place orders (invitatio ad offerendum).
(2) By clicking „Pay now“ in the last step of the order process, you submit a binding offer for purchase of the goods displayed in the order overview and/or for booking of the services listed in the order overview. Immediately after submitting the order, you will receive an order confirmation, which however does not yet constitute the acceptance of your contract offer. A contract comes into existence between you and us as soon as we accept your order and/or booking by means of a separate email or dispatch the goods. Please regularly check the spam folder of your mailbox.
(3) In our online shop, you can select products for purchase and/or services for booking by placing them in the shopping cart via a click on the respective button. To finish the order, go to the shopping cart, from where you will be guided through the remaining part of the order process. Following the product selection in the shopping cart and the specification of all required order and address data in the subsequent step, you can click „Continue to review“ to access a page that summarises the most important product details including the costs that will be incurred. Until this stage, you can correct your input or decide not to enter the contract. Only by subsequently clicking the „Pay now“ to button, you place a binding order in the meaning of subsection (2).
Sec. 4 Information on Adjustments
To place an order, start by placing the desired goods and/or services in the shopping cart. There you may modify at any time the desired quantity or delete goods and services completely. If you have placed goods and services in the shopping cart, by clicking on the button „add to cart“ you will get first to a website where you may enter your data and then you may choose the shipping and payment method. You can review your input on the overview page that will open up. To correct input errors (e.g. with respect to the payment method, data or quantity), click „change“ next to the respective field. To cancel the order process, you can simply close your browser window. By clicking the confirmation button „Pay now“, your declaration becomes binding in the meaning of section 3 (2) of these GTC.
Sec. 5 Storage of the contract text
You will receive the contractual provisions together with information on the goods ordered and/or services booked including these GTC and the information on the right of withdrawal by email upon acceptance of the contract offer or together with the notification thereof. We do store the contractual provisions for you.
Sec. 6 Right of Withdrawal
As a consumer you have in accordance with the rules described in sub-website “Right of withdrawal” a right of withdrawal. A consumer means every natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that predominantly are outside his trade, business or profession.
Sec. 7 Delivery Service
The delivery time inside Germany is regularly 5 to 8 days, by delivery abroad 7 till 14 days. If the goods ordered by you are not available, we reserve the right not to render the service. We will inform you about that before the conclusion of the contract without delay.
Sec. 8 Warranty in case of purchasing goods
(1) If the delivered goods purchased in our online shop are defective, you are entitled, within the scope of legal provisions, to request rectification, to withdraw from the contract or to reduce the purchase price.
(2) The limitation period of warranty claims for the delivered goods is two years of receipt of the goods. Any claims due to defects maliciously concealed by us will expire after the normal limitation period.
(3) Moreover, you shall also have rights for defects within the scope of guaranteed properties and/or durability, provided that we expressly guaranteed such in the individual case with respect to the item sold.
Sec. 9 Retention of Title
The goods shall remain our property until full payment.
Sec. 10 Assignment
We reserve the right, to assign or to pledge our claims to a third peron.
Sec. 11 Your personal data
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights in accordance with the prevailing Data Protection Laws (means EU Data Protection Laws and, to the extent applicable, the data protection or privacy laws of any other country). Any information and data needed for servicing the contract concluded with you, will be stored by us with permanent access for you. In addition we refer to our data protection terms.
Sec. 12 Extrajudicial resolution pursuant to regulation (EU)
We would like to point out that, besides the legal recourse, there also exists the possibility of an extrajudicial resolution pursuant to regulation (EU) no. 524/2013. For details, please see regulation (EU) no. 524/2013 and website http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.
We inform you according to § 36 German VSBG that we are not under obligation to take part in an extrajudicial resolution proceeding pursuant to the VSBG.
Sec. 13 Applicable Law, Mandatory Consumer Protection Regulations
The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply excluding the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG), if
(a) your abode is in Germany, or
(b) your abode is situated in a state not being member of the European Union.
In the event that your abode is in a member state of the European Union, German law applies provided this stipulation is not in conflict with mandatory rules of the state in which your abode is situated. Such rules shall remain unaffected.
Sec. 14 Contact details
NHDP – Natural Home Decor Products Onlineshop GmbH